If this is a new network that your keezel has not connected to before, please try the following:
- turn the keezel off and on and try again
- turn the wifi off and on and try again
- turn your device off and on and try again
If your keezel has successfully connected to the wifi network before and now it is having trouble connecting, please do the following:
Delete Saved Networks and try again:
- click on the "hamburger menu" in the top-right corner of the screen - the 3 horizontal lines next to the Keezel's battery indicator
- click on Saved networks from the menu
- click on each network and then click Forget
- turn the Keezel off and on and try again
If deleting the saved networks fails to fix the issue, then it is possible that the number or type of characters included in the wifi's name and/or password might be playing a role.
The easiest way to test if this the case is to create a hotspot with your phone and give it a short and simple name and password (in case your wifi's name/pw is very long) or give it the same name and password as your wifi, only without any of the special characters (in case your wifi name/pw includes special characters).
Then check if the keezel can connect to the hotspot instead of the wifi in question.