Yes, you can use the Keezel on open networks and password-protected networks alike (as long as you know/have the password for the network you want to connect your Keezel to, of course).
Articles in this section
- My Keezel won't connect to my WiFi network
- I’ve saved my network name & password, but when I choose a WiFi to use with the Keezel, I get an error saying the password is wrong
- Can I use the Keezel on networks with 'terms and conditions' (captive portals)?
- Can the Keezel connect to a WiFi network that is password-protected?
- Why am I seeing the same network multiple times when I try to connect my Keezel to a nearby WiFi?