You can continue using your Keezel even if the battery is empty as you long as you connect it to a power source, either by plugging it into your computer via an USB cable or into an outlet via a regular, 1A phone charger. You can use the Keezel as soon as it has started charging, you don't have to wait for the battery to get to a certain level.
Articles in this section
- Can I leave the Keezel plugged in for a long time without damaging it/the battery?
- Can I use the Keezel when the battery is empty?
- Do I need to charge my Keezel when I first take it out of the box?
- How can I charge my Keezel?
- How do I charge my phone or tablet with my Keezel?
- How do I know if my Keezel is running low on battery?
- How do I know that the battery is charged?
- How large is the Keezel's battery?
- How long does a full charge last?
- How long does it take to charge an empty Keezel?