After you're done choosing a new name & password for your Keezel WiFi, you'll need to select the network you want to use with the Keezel. Depending on where you are, this can be your home WiFi, a hotel or airport network, the WiFi in a cafe etc.
Of course, if this is a password-protected network, you will need to know the password in order to be able to use it with your Keezel. (Please note that this is NOT the password you just chose for your Keezel WiFi, but the password to your home WiFi or the hotel/airport/cafe/office etc WiFi).
What to do if after you put in the password, the spinner just keeps on spinning or you get an error saying that the password is wrong (but you're absolutely sure it's right):
1. Try moving the Keezel closer to the router giving out the WiFi signal.
2. Try a different WiFi network.
3. Try a 5GHz network, if there is one available. Click on the gray button at the bottom of the page to include 5GHz networks (the button will turn green and you should now see 5GHz networks in the list. If you know there are 5GHz networks available, but don't see them, please click on Refresh List at the top).
4. Delete Saved Networks and try again:
- click on the "hamburger menu" in the top-right corner of the screen - the 3 horizontal lines next to the Keezel's battery indicator
- click on Saved networks from the menu
- click on each network and then click Forget
- turn the Keezel off and on and try again