The Keezel uses the channel that the WiFi you connect it to uses, which means you cannot change its channel.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the WiFi channel the Keezel is using?
- Can I use the Keezel at home too or only away from home?
- Does the Keezel need a sim-card?
- Does the Keezel work with my device?
- How does the Keezel work exactly?
- How large / heavy is keezel?
- How much does the Keezel cost?
- If I get a Keezel, will I have internet no matter where I am?
- Is the Keezel wireless?
- What internet speeds will I get when using the Keezel?