If the Keezel LED has been steady blue for more than 5 minutes after you’ve turned the device on or have restarted it during the initial setup, please try the following:
- Turn the device off and then on and try again. If the LED is still steady blue, then:
- Reset the device and try again - note that when you reset your Keezel, you always have to go through the initial setup afterwards
Here is how to reset the Keezel:
1. Turn OFF your Keezel.
2. Insert a clip or a pin into the Keezel's reset pinhole, located on the back of the device next to the ON/OFF button. Push the clip into the pinhole until you hear a clicking noise and then keep the reset button pushed.
3. Turn the Keezel ON by pressing the ON/OFF button until the LED turns blue. Don't release the clip in the reset pinhole yet.
4. Wait for the LED to start blinking blue.
5. When the LED is blinking blue, release the clip from the reset pinhole and take the clip out.
If the reset was successful, the Keezel WiFi network should now be named keezel - xxxxxx (random string of numbers) and no longer the name you chose for it during the initial setup.
After a successful reset, you will have to go through the first-time configuration again, following the quickstart guide you received with your Keezel. You can find a digital copy of it here.