The Keezel Premium service has been tested to be able to stream HD movies via a good WiFi connection.
However, if you’re on a good connection and unable to stream in HD, there are some things you can try to improve your speed while on the Keezel:
- Choose a recommended server from the available server locations list
- Connect to a server that’s close to your physical location - the closer the server to your actual location, the better
- Move your Keezel closer to your router - again, the closer the better
- Use a 5GHz network with your Keezel (if available) - this wireless frequency is less crowded so you should get better performance
- In some hotels, the WiFi is poor, but the room has a wired connection. You can use a USB-to-ethernet dongle and plug wired internet into your Keezel. This may also improve performance.
- Toggle VPN over TCP off:
- click on the "hamburger menu" in the top-right corner of the screen - the 3 horizontal lines next to the Keezel's battery indicator
- click on Advanced settings from the menu
- click on the button next to VPN over TCP (the button will turn grey)