Yes, if you use the Keezel to protect your home network then it makes sense to keep it plugged in at all times and you don’t have to worry about damaging the device or the battery if you do this.
Articles in this section
- Can I leave the Keezel plugged in for a long time without damaging it/the battery?
- Can I use the Keezel when the battery is empty?
- Do I need to charge my Keezel when I first take it out of the box?
- How can I charge my Keezel?
- How do I charge my phone or tablet with my Keezel?
- How do I know if my Keezel is running low on battery?
- How do I know that the battery is charged?
- How large is the Keezel's battery?
- How long does a full charge last?
- How long does it take to charge an empty Keezel?