Although the Keezel will not be fully charged when it is delivered to you, it will however have some battery so you won’t need to charge it before setting it up. During the setup, you’ll be able to see exactly how much battery is left and based on that, decide whether to charge it or not at that point.
Articles in this section
- Can I leave the Keezel plugged in for a long time without damaging it/the battery?
- Can I use the Keezel when the battery is empty?
- Do I need to charge my Keezel when I first take it out of the box?
- How can I charge my Keezel?
- How do I charge my phone or tablet with my Keezel?
- How do I know if my Keezel is running low on battery?
- How do I know that the battery is charged?
- How large is the Keezel's battery?
- How long does a full charge last?
- How long does it take to charge an empty Keezel?